The Online Community Directory for IP Postcodes Suffolk
• Want a website where you can find details of groups, clubs, societies and voluntary organisations in the IP post code area of Suffolk, in one place?
• Hate searching the internet for details of groups/clubs to join in your area but finding details that are old and out of date?
• Fed up wasting time looking for as many groups/clubs as possible in your area, and want to find them in one place?
THEN WELCOME TO IPscene. The Free online community Directory. You've come to the RIGHT place!
It's all here on one handy Directory.
There are over 150 sections on all different subjects. For all ages, tastes and abilities.
Look under the ‘GROUPS, CLUBS + MORE’ heading above or box below and you will find local groups, clubs, societies & voluntary organisations on all your favourite subjects like Arts/Crafts, Majorettes, Dance and much more.
• There are even special sections on 'Days out in Suffolk', 'Car Boot Sales', 'Festivals/Rallies/Shows/Carnivals', 'Disability', 'Parent/Baby/Child', 'Pets' & 'Tuition'.
I intend on finding as many listings as possible to add to the IPscene Directory. There is already 3 years’ worth here for you!
If you want to include your details, free of charge, click on the 'ADD YOUR DETAILS TO IPSCENE' link above or 'ADD YOUR CLUB OR GROUP' box below.
The IPscene online Directory offers you free promotion and publicity. It increases online visibility on a one stop website for you whilst helping the general public to search for things to do in their area.
The IPscene online Directory is used by, families, carers, people moving to/holidaying in our area, disabled People, teenagers, health/social care practitioners, voluntary/corporate organisations and just about everybody who wants to find something to do in their area.
• If I haven't got a section for your subject, no problem - I’ll add one!
There is so much to do in the IP Post code area of Suffolk you are spoilt for choice - you won't believe how much is going on and how much you have been missing out on.
Please use the IPscene Directory at your leisure and I hope you find plenty of things to interest you.
I run IPscene alone and from home, around caring for my disabled daughter. I pay for the £500 yearly overheads myself. If you would like to make a donation, it would be very much appreciated. Even the lowest £2.50 via Paypal will help me. Click on the Donate link above, or box below for more details.
Or, you might like to advertise your forthcoming event or business on here. Click on the link above the adverts to your right for more information. I only charge £10 a month, £25 for 3 months or £40 for 6 months. The adverts are on every page, so are bound to be seen. All money made by adverts go towards my yearly running costs.